Bottie Bot upgrade

I printed this out quite some time ago and was waiting for an opportunity to install it. It’s a cover for the Arduino and shield in the Makerbot. It replaces a pair of spacers (which go right into the parts bins).

Thing 10853

I also took the opportunity to hinge the electronics platform. I was inspired by this Thing 16796 some time ago. I used different hinges and didn’t do proper calculations of hinge hole locations and kinda just bodged it up. But it works fairly well and allows opening and closing of the bottom panel with removal of just a few of the motor driver hookups.


Put some wires in an expandable weave.

Mount the eye in a precarious manner.

This entry was posted in MakerBot, Repair, Upgrade. Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply